I've been enjoying wishing all who I come in contact with a Happy New Year or telling them I hope the year has been off to a great start for them. It's only a few days into the new year, but it makes sense to check in on your resolutions. I used to resolve to exercise more and eat better, and I still do, I but I've come to realize that this isn't something that should only come to mind during the new year. So while I try every day to be a bit responsible with my health, I've decided I need new, original resolutions. This is what I've come up with for 2017.
- Learn how to make English scones from scratch. This looks like a good recipe!
- Travel to a brand new place that my boyfriend and I have never been, like Spain or Iceland.
- Take a few workshops on topics that interest me.
- Volunteer once a month to help people in my community.
- Start a coffee meet up for women entrepreneurs.
I hope your 2017 is as delicious and exciting as mine sounds on paper. ;) I'm looking forward to having more fun and trying some new things. Cheers to a great year.